Swift comprises these basic modules
The starting point is the style master. This stores all the information about the garment or product.
Style Master features:
- create multiple size curves (e.g. normal and outsize)
- set up brand royalties
- do costings in multiple currencies
- attach multiple images / CADS as well as other files (tech packs etc)
- brief the style to multiple suppliers
In Swift, orders from you to your suppliers are called indents. This is your purchase order to the supplier.
- sample approvals and timeline
- ports, handover and delivery dates
- order multiple styles on one indent to consolidate shipping
- supports rise-by-size (e.g. duvets having a separate price per size point)
These are orders from your customers to you. The basic information (prices and units) are captured into Swift.
- easily compare units ordered (indents) with confirmed sales (customer po)
- manage prepacks
- record AsiaInspection data
- manage swing ticket printing
CMT (Local Production)
CMT (local production) is not a module of itself. It is expanded functionality for styles and indents.
- Create style costings off a predetermined template
- Control conversion of costing into cut sheet
- Full materials (fabrics / trims) stock control and ordering
- Easy production management and tracking
The shipping module lets you record a summary of the packing slip sent to you by the supplier.
- Automatic container variance report (alerting you to over- or under-shipment)
- Easily convertable to pro-forma GRN to help warehouse staff reconcile delivery
- Auto-GRN feature for overseas deliveries
The warhousing module handles GRN, stock control and stock adjustments
- create multiple warehouses to subdivide stock
- handle bulk returns by excel update
- seven pre-loaded stock adjustment types
Swift is not a dedicated accounts package but does include both customer and supplier invoice modules. Customer invoices are your invoices out to customers, and supplier invoices are records of supplier payments.
- easily create invoices from packing slips or customer purchase orders
- specialised workflow and print templates available for FOB invoicing
- raise unit and price credits easily from the invoice
- disburse a single supplier payment across multiple orders automatically
- integrates with pastel evolution at multiple levels