Swift is an example of Software As A Service (SaaS). This means that you do not buy it outright – rather you lease it on a month-to-month basis via a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The initial period of the SLA is 6 months, after which it can be cancelled at any time with three months’ notice
The SLA is a fixed cost per month that covers:
- helpdesk support
- ongoing updates and improvements
- any new features you require (subject to certain conditions)
The advantages to this are:
- no hardware or software costs
- automatic bug fixes and feature updates
- fixed pricing makes budgeting simple
The SLA includes helpdesk support.
Swift CORE System (Swift LITE)
The core system is a limited version of SWIFT which includes these modules:
- Purchase Orders
- Basic Reports
It is perfect for smaller companies, especially those migrating from an excel or paper-based environment. Start simple… Swift CORE has everything you need.
Why SWIFT Core System?
- Simple and easy to use – all three modules look and feel the same
- Export all reports to excel – let your staff manage their work their way.
- Easily find errors or omissions early, before they create delivery problems, delays and unnecessary costs
- Present clear, intelligible, comprehensive and attractive documentation to your customers and your staff
- Access all sales and turnover reporting from anywhere at any time
Extra functionality is available in the full version of Swift, which we would be happy to demonstrate to you
The full system includes the modules above as well as:
- Warehousing and stock control
- Local manufacture (CMT)
- Full Reports